jueves, 17 de abril de 2014

New challenges

New job, new developing tools, new projects, new versions of frameworks, ... What does it mean? More fun... well, sometimes ;-)

Since November I am working in a game company where we work with Unity3D, C# and all the surrounding tools and languages around such big project. It was completely new for me to change to a three dimensional world, but it's really worth it and I discovered that C# is a great language. I will definitely write about it.

In addition, I decided to start my own project with my sister, a 2d casual game. However, the new 2d Unity implementation does not suit all my needs and it only gives me headaches. Thus, I decided to start the project using Cocos2d v3.
I haven't progressed too much with the project but up to this point I am very happy with the improvements I've already seen in the framework. But it is quite recent, which means no documentation, no questions in stackoverflow, not many places to look at when problems arise... but this is an interesting challenge and I hope I can contribute with my findings in this blog.

This is plainly an update post, and a way to push myself into writing about these new topics.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario