viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2012

Español -> English

Dear readers,

as you may realize, I'm now writing in English. I've decided to start writing in this universal language exactly because of that: much more readers are now able to read my posts. This is important for me because the main goal of the blog itself is to share my small knowledge with people who are trying to do things I've already done.

Beforehand I would like to apologize for my grammar and vocabulary errors in English. However I hope you understand what I mean.

It may be obvious but I have to say: any questions you have, no matter the kind, feel free to ask and I'm going to be very pleased to answer :)

Pero esto no es un adiós al español, responderé a los comentarios en el idioma que se escriban. Bueno, siempre y cuando conozca el idioma ¡no me vayáis a hablar en ruso! (aunque puedo intentar responder en alemán y francés, pero no prometo nada).

Have fun and code!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario